Why should I do my AC maintenance? While your air conditioner is probably the last thing on your mind when the weather is comfortable, now is the perfect time to make sure it's ready for the summer months. From a plummet in temperatures at night to the hottest parts of the day, it is worth making sure your system is prepared for the summer.
Periods of inactivity could hamper the start of your home air conditioning system, and it is here regular AC maintenance can keep it running efficiently and save you money on repairs.
Here you can learn about why Phoenix AC maintenance is worth investing in and what they can cover for an external AC.
Phoenix AC Maintenance Deals with Outdoor AC Units
- Remove Debris from Outdoor Coil: If you have trees or shrubs around your AC, you can find leaves, branches, and more that can fall against the coil. Since AC coils conduct heat, obstacles will have an impact on performance. Remove obstructions and clear debris.
- Examine Outdoor Unit Panels: Unit panels protect and secure electrical connections; thus, they must be in a place to safeguard the system.
- If a panel is absent, it will impact the equipment's performance and could cause it to fail. Before you start your AC unit, ask Phoenix AC maintenance professionals to check your panels and the performance of your AC.
- Check damaged pipe insulation: Suction lines return coolant to the outdoor compressor unit. If the suction pipe's insulation is damaged, the unit won't cool effectively and waste energy. To keep systems cool, the insulation must remain intact. An ac maintenance professional can quickly remedy any issue with affected insulation.
- Check Condenser Covers: In harsh weather, you could have covered the outdoor coil for safety. If this is the case, double-check to ensure it's secure before switching on the system and remove covers before starting your AC.
Why You Need Phoenix AC Maintenance?
Early maintenance of your air conditioning system will help you transition into the warmer months in comfort while also lowering your utility expenses.
Assess the unit's overall health and stability while performing this general check. If the model is over ten years old, you might hire an expert to inspect it thoroughly. You should probably replace more than decade-old air conditioners.
To get the best advice and service for Phoenix air conditioning maintenance, we advise you to Contact Rescue One Air, or you can complete the minor form below for a fast response.