With air conditioning units, how long do they usually last? A house air conditioner’s lifespan varies based on various circumstances, but well-maintained machines should last between 10 and 15 years.
Routine inspections and maintenance, on both large and small scales, will help you extend the life of your system. If you can, buy your air conditioner from the company that produced it, as they will know more about how it works.
Warranties provide you peace of mind, and many of the most notable air conditioner brands come with a standard 10-year parts limited guarantee, so you can rest easy knowing that your equipment will last a long time.
When your device is around 15 years old, it’s a good idea to look at new equipment, so you’ll be prepared when it’s time to upgrade it. Learn more about your Chandler air conditioning replacement and how to gain the most up-to-date, energy-efficient solutions available.
What Can Affect the Condition and Life of Your AC Unit
- The ductwork is inadequately designed, and obstructs airflow.
- Harsh weather, such as hail, salty air, or other corrosive airborne particles might damage outdoor equipment.
- Cleaning products for coils that aren’t up to snuff.
- The temperature is set too high or too low on the thermostat. Recommendations are 60°F to 80°F.
- It’s critical to have a gadget that fits your home’s dimensions. You’ll want one that’s bigger than you’ll need. Because of the over-engineering, you won’t be running your AC at total capacity if the weather requires it.
- Shorter cycles push more wear and tear on an air conditioner’s components.
- Air conditioners that are too small for the room may run too long and cannot chill your home, resulting in component wear.
- Maintenance is not carried out regularly.
These are just a few things that can lead to a Chandler AC replacement years before you think you’ll need one.
When Do I Need Chandler AC Replacement?
If you regularly notice any of the following, it may be time to contact your local AC replacement experts to find out if AC repair can fix the issue or if you need AC replacement.
- The cost of energy is increasing.
- Support is available regularly.
- Excessively high repair expenditures.
- Unpredictable temperatures.
- Inability to keep the thermostat at the desired temperature.
- Noises that are new or have become more prevalent.
- The humidity in your home is too high.
Where to Find AC Replacement Specialists
When you’re in this situation, you’ll need a local AC replacement business that can meet all your requirements and provide the most excellent advice.
To be sure you are dealing with the right company, Contact Rescue One Air to schedule maintenance or find out more about the best new AC replacement for your home or office; you can complete the compact form below for a fast response.