With air conditioning units, how long do they usually last? A house air conditioner's lifespan varies based on various circumstances, but well-maintained machines should last between 10 and 15 years.
However, you can prolong this by doing routine inspections and maintenance on both large and small scales. It's best if you get your AC unit from the firm that made it, as they'll have a better understanding of how it works.
Warranties provide you peace of mind, and many of the most notable air conditioner brands come with a standard 10-year parts limited guarantee, so you can rest easy knowing that your equipment will last a long time.
When your device is around 15 years old, it's a good idea to start looking at new equipment so you'll be prepared when it's time to upgrade it. Learn more about your Phoenix air conditioning replacement and how to acquire the most up-to-date, energy-efficient solutions available.
What Causes Your AC Life to Shorten?
Ductwork that is inadequately designed, sized, or sealed obstructs airflow.
- Maintenance is not carried out regularly.
- Cleaning products for coils that aren't up to snuff.
- The temperature is set too high or too low on the thermostat—the recommended temperature range is 60°F to 80°F.
- It's critical to have a gadget that fits your home's dimensions. You'll want one that's bigger than you'll need. Because of the over-engineering, you won't be running your AC at total capacity if the weather requires it.
- Shorter cycles create additional wear and tear on an air conditioner's components since it can switch on and off too frequently if the device is too large.
- Air conditioners that are too small for the room may run too long and fail to chill your home, resulting in component wear.
- Harsh weather, such as hail, salty air, or other corrosive airborne particles might damage outdoor equipment.
These are just a few of the factors that can lead to an AC replacement in Phoenix years before you think you'll need it.
When To Call Phoenix AC Replacement?
If you encounter any of the following often, it could be wise to call your local AC replacement professionals.
- Costs of energy are rising.
- Support calls regularly.
- Repair bills that are too expensive.
- Unpredictable temperatures.
- Inability to maintain the temperature set on the thermostat.
- Noises that are new or have increased.
- Humidity levels in your home are too high.
Where Are the Phoenix AC Replacement Specialists?
When you are in this position, you need a local AC replacement company to cater to all your needs and offer the best advice.
Contact Rescue One Air to schedule any air conditioning maintenance, or if you have other urgent needs or questions, drop us a line and complete the compact form below for a fast response.